The 40th Annual St. Malachi Church Run
is Kickin’ St. Patrick’s Day Off with Fox8’s Kenny Krumpton
Thousands will gather on the near west side of Cleveland to participate in or watch the 40th Annual St. Malachi Church Walk/Run on March 14, which makes the Malachi Run the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration outside of the Parade. This Cleveland tradition is sponsored by Onix Networking, and features an 8:00AM Mass, a 5-mile or a 2-mile walk/run course and an after-party celebration at Mulberry’s, sponsored by Great Lakes Brewing Company.
This year “Kickin’ it with Kenny,” Kenny Krumpton, from Fox8 is the Honorary Chair. Kenny will be starting the races. Judge Daniel Gaul from the Court of Common Pleas is the Legacy Sponsor; he and his family has been a sponsor for all forty years of the event.
The race supports St Malachi Parish, which boasts a 154-year history of providing much needed services to the near west side community.
Included in the registration:
- Finisher medal, which conveniently functions as a bottle opener
- Race shirt, long sleeve/short sleeve
- A complimentary Great Lakes brew at the After Party at Mulberry’s
- Friday night kickoff celebration with a free Malachi run, including free pizza at Mulberry’s afterwards
- Automated chip timing with LIVE results
- Age group awards, keeping the competition fair for all
- Photo opportunities in front of a large photo back drop and selfie frames
- Irish dancers, bag pipes & other entertainment
- After party raffles, including a Miller Lite cooler with swag & video of runners’ finishes
Register today at https://register.chronotrack.com/r/50725. Can’t participate, but want to join in the fun? Consider registering for the virtual race where you get the t shirt, medal and make a donation to the ministries that the Parish serves.
St. Malachi Church is a Roman Catholic parish located at the corner of West 25th Street and Washington Avenue. It has been serving the marginalized of the near west side of Cleveland for over 150 years. In addition to providing all the services of a typical Catholic parish, St. Malachi provides over $100,000 of ministries to the needy of the area. Additional information about St. Malachi’s and its ministries can be found at www.stmalachi.org.